London in the Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London in the Dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules of the Land (OOC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cissia Noble
Admin
Cissia Noble

Rules of the Land (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Land (OOC)   Rules of the Land (OOC) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:38 pm

• PG-13 content ONLY.
  • Mature Content may be posted in the Mature board; if it is requested by the member to an admin, who will then give them access. Even in this board, we have a fade-to-black policy.
  • Pregnancies must be registered and discussed with staff. Certain races cannot breed, and we do not want too many children on the forum all at once - so we will give each couple a number and go to a random generator every "month" to see whether the couple get to have their child, miscarry, etc.
  • Special abilities must be requested BEFORE your character can be accepted.
  • Your character MUST be accepted before you can roleplay, unless given permission by Cissia.

FOR MORE SPECIFIC RULES PLEASE GO UNDER GENERAL. THANKS. ~ARI

Last edited by Arianne Noble on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addendum, and 'cause I thought I was doing the rules. x.x)
Back to top Go down
https://london-in-the-dark.rpg-board.net
Arianne Noble
Admin
Arianne Noble

PostSubject: General Rules and Scriptures   Rules of the Land (OOC) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:57 pm

RULES

1. NO Cyber Bullying. If you are suspected of behavior that is considered bullying (NOT IC-WISE) you will receive both a nasty PM from yours truly, be required to APOLOGIZE, and will most likely be banned. The last one's up to Cissy. This is a happy place. Understand?

2. NO Hacking. If we figure out that this happens, just assume you're already deleted. Heck, you might as well just throw in the hat.

3. PG-13 in MOST areas. Yes, we have areas that are for Mature. Why? Because there are some topics that might as well be discussed. When in the normal forum, however, you may NOT make references to sexual behavior, drug abuse, self-harm, etc.

4. Chatspeak and Spam. Using 1337 (Leet) speak is NOT allowed. We prefer that you use proper grammar, and meet the 300-word minimum for RP related posts. Other posts may be less, but they MUST make sense. Spam, in this forum, is considered the unnecessary reposting of topics, using of multiple letters in one word (i.e: soooooo), and posting more than three times in a ROW in a single topic.

5. Personal Information and Alts. Please give out personal information through PM, and with caution. In other words, I'd suggest you wouldn't do it unless you know the person really well. Alts, which are in the process of having a linking possibility, are endless.

6. You have sold your soul to Ari, Cissy, and Trax. Just kidding. (Not really)
What I mean by that is this: We have the ability to add or subtract from this list. Understand? Good.
Back to top Go down
Cissia Noble
Admin
Cissia Noble

PostSubject: >>>>>>>>   Rules of the Land (OOC) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:47 pm

• 300 Words At Least. It should not be hard. We understand when you miss a few words, and we won't count it against you (actually, we don't count your words, we just ask that it's a paragraph or more).

• We request that if you are going to be absent for a long period of time, that you tell us in the Funtime Board. Just make a topic and label it "Absence" and we'll make sure your accounts are taken care of. On that note. Post your characters names there for me, too. <3
Back to top Go down
https://london-in-the-dark.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the Land (OOC)   Rules of the Land (OOC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of the Land (OOC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
London in the Dark :: The Informations :: The Rules of the Game-
Jump to: